TUTORIAL FEATURES II - Paint Tool SAI SAI or Easy Paint Tool SAI (ペイントツールSAI) is a lightweight raster graphics editor and painting software for Microsoft Windows developed and published by SYSTEMAX Software.TUTORIAL FEATURES II - Paint Tool SAI by Kaoyux
The painting application is available in both Japanese, and an official English translation. An unofficial fanmade translation for the software also exists. It can be purchased directly through the developers' website,and purchases through PayPal are now also accepted in addition to the BitCash and TelecomCredit payment systems that have been available for Japanese users.
Paint Tool SAI is available on Microsoft Windows 98, Me, 2000, XP, Vista, 7 and 8.
SAI Official Web site (Japanese)
SAI Official Web site (English)
I would like to take this opportunity to feature and promote a few tutorials that I've fo
PE: 10 tips and tricks not very known about PS10 useful and not very known Photoshop tricksPE: 10 tips and tricks not very known about PS by Thiefoworld
1. Saving your .psd with all layers hidden makes a smaller file compared to saving it with all layers visible.
2. You can use the Crop Tool to quickly increase the canvas size of an image by holding down Ctrl + Alt whilst dragging the Crop Tool outside the current canvas.
3. If you want to see only one of your layers at a time, hold down Alt whilst clicking the eye icon of the layer. (do it again to show all layers again)
4. Holding down Alt while in a dialog box turns the Cancel button into a Reset button, so you can reset the values back to default.
5. If you want to just quickly check a very heavy .psd file, you can hold down Shift + Alt while clicking the Open button. This way Photoshop will open a flattened version of the file.
6. You can change the gray background that surrounds your image with the Paint Bucket Tool, just hold down Shift and make click on the background.
7. Not a very unknown tip, but if y